Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vacation Time!

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that I have been taking a little vacation for the past few weeks. This includes both in game and real life. Dakona has been taking it easy as she waits for the new 4.1 patch and all the adventures it holds within. I myself spent a week in Florida getting sunburnt and am now enjoying the "peeling" phase. 
  
However do not fret Dakona does have tons of stuff she still wants to do. I will be working on my 25 pet stable video soon, something I had planned to do a month ago. Those of you who still pop by regularly to check in, I certainly appreciate that and give me a few weeks to rest and relax and I promise to be back good as new. 
   
Hopefully you all are enjoying your spring and I look forward to rambling for you again soon! 
 
-Amber

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dakona: "The Huntress" © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner