Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Sometimes I dream of you...

And then I wake up in a cold sweat! Ok a little over the top maybe, but it's a little late in the game to be rational. Here I sit in the coldest winter I can remember, bundled up and locked inside and yet still no urges to return to Azeroth. Am I getting older? Wiser? Too mature maybe? I highly doubt it. Sure I played Star Wars Galaxies EMU for a few months to get my MORPG fix, my nicotine patch if you will but once I learned it would eventually reset I lost my drive to grind anymore. My Skyrim fascination lasted about a month I am embarrassed to say and unless Clash of Clans on my iPhone counts I am completely gameless. So I'm a little confused why WoW isn't calling my name and preying on my weakness. I do miss my pets, mostly Duck who I hope has not gotten so hungry he's eatten Ashtail. I heard a new expansion is coming to WoW, or maybe it's already here. If it's the last one before they end WoW surely I should jump in for the going away party? I'd love to know what if anything has changed in there since I last played. More rare pets to tempt me maybe? I'd hate to have it all end one day and regret not finishing it with a bang. So here I am throwing it to my blog to see if anyone still swings by, and maybe someone to make sense of the madness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im in the same "state" really. Wow or mmorpgs are not really calling me that much. WoWs next expansion will probably drop before summer (i guess), i keep coming back every now and then for a month or two. But i think that most people are getting fed up with the genre really :/

Anonymous said...

We're still here... fighting the legion ;)

Post a Comment

 

Dakona: "The Huntress" © 2008 . Distributed by Blogger Templates. Design By: SkinCorner